Singers are always trying to discover new ways to increase volume to their voice, eliminate nasality, or being more in the right key. Whether you are a professional singer for a band or someone who simply loves singing along to the radio while driving, there’s always a good reason to learn how to improve your singing voice.
All of us have a singing voice, but not everyone has developed proper vocal techniques in order to be sure where to find or how to use that voice. But let’s be honest, some are less pleasing to the ear than others but are given breaks in the music scene. Wanna know some? Here are some celebrities who had albums or singles even if their voices are less pleasing to the ear!
25. ANGELU DE LEON - she sang "It Might Be You" with Bobby Andrews and the song is currently on Spotify.
24. RUFFA MAE QUINTO - she had an album called "Super B" and "Rated R".
23. MICHAEL V. - he had recorded many songs for "Bubble Gang", some of which he wrote on his own.
22. RAINIER CASTILLO - he had songs under the album 'I Love You Babe".
21. ARA MINA - She recorded many songs and "Ay, Ay, Ay, Pag-Ibig" is the most famous one.
20. BAYANI AGBAYANI - his "Otso-Otso" became a dance craze among the kids of early 2000s.
19. VHONG NAVARRO - some of the OSTs of his movies was sung by him and "Mr. Suave" and "Totoy Bibo" are two of the most famous.
18. ROCHELLE PANGILINAN - she recorded songs with Sexbomb Girls and was the leader of the group.
17. WILLIE REVILLAME - he had recorded many albums and "Ikaw Na Nga" is the most notable one.
CLICK PAGE 2 TO SEE MORE PHOTOS
16. AI-AI DELAS ALAS - she sang the official soundtracks of "Ang Tanging Ina Nyo" movie sequels.
15. MANNY PACQUIAO - his "Para Sa'yo Ang Laban Na To" was his most famous song.
14. RYAN BANG - he has songs called "Shopping" and "I Really Really Like you".
13. ELMO MAGALONA - he followed the footsteps of his father and recorded songs like "Born For You".
12. MAJA SALVADOR - despite being bashed, her "Dahan-Dahan" still became a hit.
11. MAYMAY ENTRATA - she just released her self-titled album and also composed her own songs.
10. MAINE MENDOZA - she recorded "Imagine You And Me" with Alden Richards.
9. JUDY ANN SANTOS - she had a single called "My Pledge of Love".
CLICK PAGE 3 TO WATCH THE VIDEO
8. ENCHONG DEE - in 2014, he released his self-titled album.
7. MARIAN RIVERA - the most famous from her self-titled album is "Sabay Sabay Tayo".
6. DANIEL PADILLA - he has albums already but he is still known for "Nasayo Na Ang Lahat".
5. VILMA SANTOS - the Star For All Season had recorded many singles and album when she was younger.
4. XIAN LIM - he has to albums entitled "So It's You" and "XL2".
3. KIM CHIU - she already has many songs and at the moment, "Mr. Right" is the most famous.
2. BEA ALONZO - she released her album "The Real Me" in 2008.
1. ENRIQUE GIL - "Mobe" is the most recent one but he also recorded songs with Liza Soberano.
Watch video here: