We often describe celebrities as composed and put together. They tend to avoid scandals and controversies because they are always seen by the public eye. This means that whatever they do is seen and commented on by hundreds of thousands of people. Errors and mistakes that are normal for an ordinary person are a big deal to these public figures.
But celebrities do experience bad days. This article lists down the most embarrassing stage falls that while entertaining for us, might be terrifying for our favorite stars. Check it out!
10. Sharon Cuneta - Celebrities such as Sharon Cuneta are expected to dance on the stage and perform. But in a live show, unfortunately while she was grooving with back-up dancers, the megastar lost her footing and fell on her behind in front of thousands!
9. Kris Aquino - Kris was already a host back in the day and when she came out with another celebrity, she was all smiles and waves. But little did she know that the next step on the stairs wasn't stable. As soon as her foot touched it, she went straight through it!
8. Claudine Barretto - The best if you ask us, this fall was what made Claudine a meme for a generation. In a grand stage in front of a live audience, Claudine was assigned to welcome them but she tripped as she walked out. What's more iconic is the unintentional shout of "p*tang*na*. Classic.
7. James Reid - James has quite a memorable fall since he was on a runway modeling! On top of his career and with thousands of fans screaming, James gave us a show. Especially when he fell into a hole in the middle of the stage.
CLICK PAGE 2 TO SEE MORE PHOTOS
6. Vice Ganda - If you could remember the event wherein the hosts would do a performance. Vice was the most memorable since it involved quite a sensual scene. But the comedian stayed true to her humorous self, even unconsciously, since she tripped on the blankets that were on the floor and hit the bed frame. OUCH indeed!
5. Bea Alonzo - Bea was probably in a fashion runway accompanying a designer. But unfortunately, the intricate piece she was wearing was too overwhelming. As soon as she got on the stage with the designer by her side, the actress slipped.
4. Rachelle Ann Go - The singer was going down the stage while singing. We know that these artists probably wear 5-inch heels and the hand of the bouncer that was supporting her wasn't enough. Rachelle still tripped!
CLICK PAGE 3 TO WATCH THE VIDEO
3. Angline Quinto and Julie Anne San Jose - The video shows two stage falls by two singers! It was probably a tie. Angeline Quinto was singing in a long beautiful dress, but as she was going up the stairs of a mini stage, she must have stepped on the dress and she lost her balance. Quite ungraceful too.
Julie Anne San Jose, on the other hand, was in a concert and headbanging. It seems as though the act got her a little bit dizzy and she fell on her behind.
2. Jose Manalo - We know that Jose Manalo is usually sent out to other barangays for Eat Bulaga. In this funny fall, he was in a raft and pulling strong to get him closer to a house. But Jose got stuck in between another rope. The raft was still going forward but he could't. So in a split second, he was hanging in the air then he fell in the water.
1. Allan K - Deservedly the number one spot, Allan K's fall is the most unusual just because he actually didn't fall. In a skit for Eat Bulaga, Allan K is seen wearing a wig and a girl's uniform. While we were anticipating that he will trip or slip anytime soon, it was actually his false teeth that popped out. Hilarious!
Watch video here:
What do can you say about this epic falls? Which one is your favorite? Share with us your thoughts in the comments below!